You guy do good PSA. You voice and music must be louder, You PSA to long and it make some people boring you guy must make it louder and shorter to don't make people get boring. You guy have a lot information about Tokyo.l You guy smooth not bad but you guy don't have conclusion sentence. I don't know where I can't call or go on internet to more information if I want to go to Tokyo.
i think that is great you guys are tell all about tokyo but the music need to be more louder it creative and have alot of information about tokyo
Trả lờiXóaYou guy do good PSA. You voice and music must be louder, You PSA to long and it make some people boring you guy must make it louder and shorter to don't make people get boring. You guy have a lot information about Tokyo.l You guy smooth not bad but you guy don't have conclusion sentence. I don't know where I can't call or go on internet to more information if I want to go to Tokyo.
Trả lờiXóa